Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You'll Never Know, You'll Truly Never Know...

Gotcha.

Mmkay SO!

Enter daily faux-meaningful stream of consciousness poem by Rene:

Let's be candid and put our hands in
Face down with blind eyes, drawn to call bluff
With all our bets in place...
Winner take all, loser goes home empty handed, heavy hearted.
This is the best way to end this argument
For once and for always.

Let's talk circles around each other,
And avoid what we've been wanting to say.
I know I have something just dying to get out
But I can't say it to your face so I'll hide it in a blog.
Let's not address one another like anything had ever happened
And pretend all's gonna be fine.
I know that you've got something that you're dying to tell me
But you won't say it so I'll just be snide.

We've waged a war between friends
Between beliefs and bad decisions,
Could a couple inches of attention
Really kill this four year alliance?

If it can, then I'm sorry.

No comments: