Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hey, long time no talk... I have tons of new stuff, but I'm also gonna start doing this again at least once a week, if not every night, just a vent thing but in a creative motive.

My new band, Cassela, is doing great, but college is separating us like no other and it's rough.

Okay, here's something I'm randomly spitting out.

The television rants on in the corner, screaming out subtleties
Droning in the ears of the everyone in the room, like numbers in a crowd
When you believe in anything, you're a majority,
For so many people barely believe in anything that you've got an edge.
The television could be hope to some, and demise to others,
But to all... it's a waste.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

God you're so gay...

Yeah, and I started writing again. With the same lack of sanity as before.