Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I haven't really written in a while...

If you couldn't tell, but especially lyrics, which is weird to me. It's probably because my love life has taken a sharp turn towards dormancy, but I'm sure I'll get around to being inspired sometime soon (I hope).

This is what I got for the day, I'm going to try and write something every day, regardless of how trivial or out of my normal range for style. And I'm reading a lot more often, too; so hopefully I improve.

I know the world won't stop,
I've sat and watched the clock
For hours but it knows
Where we're gonna go.
And I know it won't miss my footprints
I doubt it'll make a difference
But I'm stomping hard to leave my mark
I've got a ways to go but I've come damn far.
And I haven't lost a drop of blood from my heart.

No comments: