Thursday, February 16, 2006

Say what you're thinking right now.

You ever get that feeling that just says, "This is good, but oh **** is it gonna be hard." Welcome to my band for the past week. We've had to kick out a member and we have our first show coming up in 2 days, when, frankly, I don't think we're ready. I know for a fact myself and my lead guitarist can go out and play fine, but our drummer gets nervous and plays faster than he's supposed to, and our rhythm guitarist has stagefright. Come on. Our keyboardist/backing vocalist hasn't memorized the lyrics or vocal melodies and he doesn't even have lines in half our songs because he's relatively new.

I think we got a chance to take this battle of the bands.

Sarcasm.

Total change of topic. I hate when people can not detect sarcasm. Online I can understand because it's impossible to tell when someone's telling the truth or lying because it's all so monotone. Typing, bleh. But when you say something absolutely sarcastic and someone questions you, don't you want to just hit them? It's not that hard to tell that someone was joking.

Bleh, I'm done. I'll get better.

P.S. - I censored shit because I don't know if I can get in trouble for what I write in here.

P.P.S. - Yea, I said shit. Get over it Prout.

No comments: