Monday, June 12, 2006

It's probably changed 50 times... out of 40.

Just dance baby, this is a party
Take, take, take a chance on whatever's in sight
That you might like
To try and get with or without for a night.
So hand me a hip for
Out on the dance floor
And we can make this last for as long as we want to
Cuz I'm not willing to leave here without you tonight.

I hold on tight to the chest in my arms right now
But I hold on tighter to the idea of holding onto you.
_____________________________________________________________________

On the other hand:

Maybe my strengths lie in weakness
Cuz I'm running out of reasons
To be building these high wall defenses
There must be some consequences
For this failure to communicate
Failure to associate
With anyone other than the person in the mirror
And I'm tired of talking...
_____________________________________________________________________

Just let me give you one bit of advice.

Listen to Four Year Strong

No comments: