Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I could sell this and watch someone make millions, but that someone isn't me.

Hints of summer in February air
Make me wanna drive south til the sun still keeps the trees bright green
And people don't need to layer up in clothes
Just wrap up in each other if the nights get cold

Chorus:
See the world has so much more than you realize
People, cultures, and the way they look at life.
You could find yourself so far away
From home, I just wish you were here with me.

I'm sick of saying I can't wait to leave
There's nothing holding me back, but I'll miss the Northeast
I'm almost sure there's nothing waiting for me
But where's the fun in planning things? (I think I'll just leave everything)

(Chorus again...)

Meet me in South America
We'll learn how to dance.
Or we can cross over the Atlantic
See England and France
I'd walk my way through the world if I was given the chance
But I'd rather never walk alone
(You know I'm terrible with phones)
I hate the thought of me without you in Rome
So just take my hand.

_____________________________________________________
Admittedly garbage, I was just staring at an amazingly hot girl in my organic chemistry lab all day today while we did presentations and daydreaming.

No comments: