Sunday, April 16, 2006

I wish I could make the most frustrated noise ever in type so this title would be fitting and not so long...

When people say quitting is the easy way out, they're wrong. I hate, I repeat, HATE being pessimistic. I have a horribly depressing outlook on things all of the time, and it's not easy being the person who's always there to keep you down to Earth.

My dreams are to be a professional (preferably famous) musician. I know this is highly unlikely, but I think that most of my lyrics (most I've never shown in this blog) are good enough to attract a lot of attention, and I've been told that the style of music that my band currently plays (and I will continue to write) is a nice way to catch attention as well. Now I love my band, but I can't stand one member recently, and I can't bring it upon myself to tell him anything about it cuz it'll trigger one of the many traits of his that I despise. He never shuts up.

Tell him to quit. Not easy way out.

Tell me to quit worrying about it so much or caring about it. It's not easy when he's in the group of 5 kids who you want to spend the next 10 years of your life playing music with.

Quitting is not the easy way out. The easy way out is apathy, and I care way too much about this to let go.

I'm in one huge f***ing pickle.

I quit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't quit. you're amazing. your blog is the only one i can read and just be like 'wow, this boy is absolutely amazing.'

just work through it and hope it turns out ok.

Rene said...

thanks :)