Tuesday, April 18, 2006

...Then there were 4

I love my band, but it seems like there's always one character revolving around the core 4 of us.

It's always been me and Kyle, best friends for about 2 years, maybe 3 now, I don't even remember when we met. But it was like *snaps fingers* that. Right away.

Then he introduced me to Matty, and since then, me and Matty have been the core. We always think alike on music, and we're always the ones writing the new music, but lately Kyle's been back in the process.

Carlos and I were introduced through Matty about 6 months ago, and we've become better friends than anyone I've known in high school... 4 YEARS! I've become closer to this kid in 6 months than anyone else in 4 years... That's how much time we can spend with eachother and not get bored of eachother with. Hell, I think he's moving into my house because his mom is selling theirs underneath him, and he has nowhere else to go.

Kevin's a cool kid, but he's just too different compared to the rest of us, so there's the revolving character. He's a good singer, very weak keyboardist, and decent synth player, but he's just not like us...

We need a keyboardist/synth...ist? that can sing... Guy or girl... but just someone who fits in...

Therein lies the problem.

No comments: