Monday, April 10, 2006

Kinda late...

But I decided to listen to some advice... "Look at yourself, from outside your mindframe."

And I actually do this on a regular basis, but only as an examination of morals and future and still self-centered reasons. This time I looked at it from my friends' points of view because I saw two friends fighting and got both sides of the story. I was shocked to find out what I wrote after I snapped out of my "WRITING WRITING WRITING, NO BRAIN INVOLVED MODE" style of songwriting... It actually kinda sucks (not the song, the message.)

AutoBiography.

Color it red in the eyes of a bull
The biggest one you can find
And stand still, if you're as brave as you say
Watch the shaking and immobility sink inside

Chorus:
Your light blue eyes are sharpened
But your yellow skin and blacked heart
You're a coawrd and a liar, but tell yourself
You're gonna be something big.

Make your move, don't be careful
Cuz you wanna be known for being brash
A free soul who blows in the wind
Well follow through the window cuz you're a horrible friend

Chorus:
You're sense of style is ruined
By the heart on your sleeve and the throbbing ego
You're a coward and a liar, but tell yourself
You're what everyone wants to be...


You're a coward and a liar and a horrible friend (repeat)
2nd vocalist: What everyone wants to be (repeat)

No comments: