Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's nights like these.

Life sucks. Let's be totally honest. A rundown of life in general looks like this:

  • You live 75 years in a 6 million year old world that's always changing, so whatever you do is not going to make a difference in the long run. At all.
  • To a counterargument in 1, sure you wanna live life to the fullest and help people along the way, but they're lives aren't gonna make a difference either. Get over it.
  • You want to do one thing, so you make a head down dash for it, and run into an obstacle you didn't see, cuz whatever higher power there is doesn't like you, or if there isn't one, you just suck and didn't think it through.
  • The times you look up and try to figure everything out as you go, you spend too much time thinking and miss a chance on spontaneity, way to think too much, live a little... get it?
That's a horrible outline, it's just really late and I don't wanna think anymore. I just gave my band a reality check into the glass and they hated it. Pessimism rules me. Along with money, which I don't have. And dreams of being a musician for the rest of my life, which is slim to none, and there's nothing I can exactly to go college for in music if I don't want to teach it or set other musicians up for their lives in music.

I'm basically living to be a musician, and if I fail I'm just living to die.

Sucks. Life, that is.

No comments: