Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hands Tied

I hate when people can not make decisions for themselves.
You have a brain, you have a personality, but you let everyone else decide for you.
Seriously, if you're not going to be an individual, you might as well sell yourself to slavery, because you're only living to do what other people are telling you to do.
And I'm not talking about people who can not conjure up the mental capacity to make an educated decision, I'm talking about people like you and me.
"What do you want to do?" "I don't care, you pick."
I asked you for a reason. At least tell me. What the hell is wrong with these people.
Individuality is a gift, not an option.

I'm not saying I'm entirely self-sufficient or completely separate from everyone, but at least I can share my opinion. It's ridiculous. I'm gonna work on Arlen's story.

Continued from last post:

"Barely even inside, Arlen could feel the normalities of his life slip away into a fusion of past and present. This was a key to the past, where so much was going to be cleared up.
This small store was knowledge built into every brick, it was truth in every corner and shelf.
Closing the door behind him, Arlen glided through the entrance hall and into the main room of the store, which seemed to have been a streetside café of years past.
Coffee tables and bookshelves dusted over with a layer of neglect were just blurs as Arlen paced through the room to the back door.
Inside the office, he took a seat behind the desk in hopes to find a trace of his name."

P.S. - I'm not going to bull____ anything for a grade. I'm going to write and express myself when something hits me hard enough to initiate thought worthy of a post. I'm not going to write a post a night and let this become a LiveJournal, because I want it to be more than that.

No comments: